Subject: Re: [bt-spec] Issue 78: revised solution

> I think it would help greatly if you would consider proposing precise
> alternative text in counterposition to, or amendment to, the proposed
solution
> for issue 78, or as proposed solutions to 100-102.

As indicated at the weekend, we can live with 78 as is. Once we see the
updates message set descriptions then I'll take a stab at 100 (it may go
away).

As for 102, we'd like to propose (for a post 1.0 consideration) adding
another message:

RENAME/RENAMED, whose sole responsibility is similar to REDIRECT but
replaces the identifier an actor was known about with another.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little (mark_little@hp.com)
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Phone +44 191 2606216