Subject: RE: [bt-spec] Possible xml for btp node state

I had assumed it would definitely be optional, being *a* way that the state
could be serialised, but not required of all implementations.

We might end up with three interoperation boundaries:

 superior:inferior
 terminator:decider
 transferable state

and an implementation might choose which of those to implement (and
potentially, which side of each, in some cases)

Peter