Subject: Workflow subcommittee

Volunteers for the Workflow Subcommittee;
Please send your e-mail address to me (sazi@bea.com) so that I can create a
mailing list for us to exchange e-mails. I know Pal is going to arrange
subcommittee mailing lists but I thought we can use this list until the
subcommittee mailing lists are ready.

I know we are not going to create requirements etc., but Workflow is one of
the area that BTP may be used extensively thus it will have a lot of effect
on the protocol. Lets start to working on defining the scope of the
subcommittees work, deliverables and anything that might be related...

Any suggestions?

--
Sazi Temel
BEA eCommerce Services