Subject: Some more diagrams for the model..

Please find attached diagrams (3) for a possible BTP model - these are the
modified versions of those previously sent by me.

Although the model in the diagrams is very similar the model included in
original BEA submission (except that 1)the participants/sub-coordinators
explicitly registers for the transaction and 2)the service requests (from
the initiator) do not go thru the coordinator but directly to the intended
service), please note that this model reflects my personal viewpoint, it is
not an extension of BEAs submission.

At this point, I have used the terms cohesion, coordinator, participant,
service, cohesion manager, service manager etc., and the message (and API)
names through out the diagrams loosely.. My main objective was to identify
1) the actors and their roles, 2) interfaces and API used amongst the
actors - not the names and terminology.

Regards,
--Sazi

Protocol_seq.pdf