Subject: face-to-face directions

From Philadelphia Airport:

After leaving the airport, Follow signs for I-95 North to Walt Whitman Bridge exit (Exit #16, 76 East). Go over the bridge into New Jersey. You will not pay a toll heading East. Follow signs for I-295 North Trenton. Take I-295 North to Exit 40A (Mount Holly & Route 38). Follow Route 38 East. At the first traffic light, make a right turn onto Briggs Road South. Follow Briggs Road for approximately .25 miles (You will pass Johnson & Towers, Inc. on the right.) Make a left turn onto Irwin Road. (This road is not marked, it is the 3rd street on the left.) Follow Irwin Road to the end, (approximately .1 miles) HP Bluestone is located on the right side, number 6000, just past the United States Postal Office.

From Points South:

Follow signs for I-295 North Trenton. Take I-295 North to Exit 40A (Mount Holly & Route 38). Follow Route 38 East. At the first traffic light, make a right turn onto Briggs Road South. Follow Briggs Road for approximately .25 miles (You will pass Johnson & Towers, Inc. on the right.) Make a left turn onto Irwin Road. (This road is not marked, it is the 3rd street on the left.) Follow Irwin Road to the end, (approximately .1 miles) HP Bluestone is located on the right side, number 6000, just past the United States Postal Office.

Alternate route: Follow signs for I-295 North Trenton. Take I-295 North to exit 28 (Bellmawr, Runnemede, Mt. Ephraim). Bear to the right on the exit ramp. Pass through 3 lights (the last light being Benigno Blvd.) Immediately after the 3rd light is the entrance to the NJ Turnpike. Take the Turnpike to Route 73 North. Get on Route 73 North for 1/2 mile to Route 295 North and continue to Exit 40A (Route 38). Follow Route 38 East. At the first traffic light, make a right turn onto Briggs Road South. Follow Briggs Road for approximately .25 miles (You will pass Johnson & Towers, Inc. on the right.) Make a left turn onto Irwin Road. (This road is not marked, it is the 3rd street on the left.) Follow Irwin Road to the end, (approximately .1 miles) HP Bluestone is located on the right side, number 6000, just past the United States Postal Office.

From Points North:

Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 5 (Burlington and Mt. Holly Exit). After paying the toll, go to the light and make a left onto Route 541 North (towards Burlington). Continue on Route 541 for 1.5 miles to Route I-295 South. Go South on Route 295 and get off at Exit 40 (Route 38). Upon exiting, move to the far right lane and take the jug-handle, before the first light. (Follow signs for Route 38 East.) Stay to left and make a left onto Marter Ave. Stay to left again and make a left onto Route 38 East at the light. Follow Route 38 East, pass the exit for I-295. At the first traffic light, make a right turn onto Briggs Road South. Follow Briggs Road for approximately .25 miles (You will pass Johnson & Towers, Inc. on the right.) Make a left turn onto Irwin Road. (This road is not marked, it is the 3rd street on the left.) Follow Irwin Road to the end, (approximately .1 miles) HP Bluestone is located on the right side, number 6000, just past the United States Postal Office.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little (mark@arjuna.com)
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Phone +44 191 2064538