Subject: Re: Con call for today (10 May)

Hi Alex,

The call started bang on time and finished after almost exactly 15
minutes. Perhaps you encountered some kind of technical problem with the
dial up service? Someone entered and left the call at about ten minutes
past, within the space of about 15 seconds total. Apart from that there
was no sign of activity other than the three participants, and we
figured that 15 minutes was a reasonable interval to wait before bowing
out.

Alastair

Alex Berson wrote:

>  I called in very close to the start time and listened to the music
> for about 10 min - I guess it really was very short.Alex Alex Berson
> VP / CTO Portal Technologies & Applications
> Entrust Technologies
> CA Office: 408-222-7800 ext 7725
> NYC Office: 646-495-5097
> Direct: 732-967-9188
> Fax: 732-390-5784
> Mobile: 732-991-1850
> Alex.Berson@entrust.com

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair
tel;cell:+44 795 841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207 670 1785
tel;work:+44 207 670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;13 Austin Friars=0D=0A;London;;EC2N 2JX;
fn:Alastair Green
end:vcard