Subject: Re: BTP conference calls

Mark/Mark:

If this is going to happen, I'd like to be sure there's a good chunk of time
allocated to it. These things around conference can get very squeezed. I'd also
like to make sure we have enough attendance, and that there is provision for phone
participation.

Alastair

Mark Little wrote:

> > I would imagine a lot of people will be at Java One and if that is true
> > maybe one evening we could get together if there are still issues ( which
> > there will be ) to be resolved.
>
> Fine by me.
>
> > It would be prudent to try and allocate a date and time such that people
> can
> > allocate this time to the schedules they have for Java One.
>
> Agreed. I'm busy on the Friday all day, and on the Wednesday morning.
>
> Mark.

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair
tel;cell:+44 795 841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207 670 1785
tel;work:+44 207 670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;13 Austin Friars=0D=0A;London;;EC2N 2JX;
fn:Alastair Green
end:vcard