Subject: BTP messages that got mangled

The OASIS mailserver seems to be mangling messages or at least attachments.
If you are in my alias list, you may get two copies of this.

We have put a couple of messages that got mangled by the mail server on our
website at:

http://www.choreology.com/OASIS/mailglitch/

Only a temporary arrangement, but with luck at least some can see them

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com