Subject: RE: London TC face-to-face meeting

Alastair,

Will you provide a "conference in" number?

Thanks
Hatem

-----Original Message-----
From: Alastair Green [mailto:alastair.green@choreology.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 7:14 AM
To: business-transaction@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: London TC face-to-face meeting

Hi,

Some thoughtless cut-and-pasting from an old message led me to bill the
London face to face meeting as a models sub-committee. It is of course a
full meeting of the Technical Committee. Apologies for any confusion.

The message also seems to have got mangled, so here's a revised version,
without any dangerous links or attachments:

****

Dear all,

The London face-to-face of the Technical Committee will be taking place
at our London offices on Monday and Tuesday June 18-19. We will start at
9.00am. Conference call facility will be provided from 1.00pm onwards
(8.00am EDT) for both days. The aim is to finish at 5.30 on Monday, and
4.00 on Tuesday.

We are in the centre of the City, the nearest tube stations being Bank,
Moorgate and Liverpool Street. Heathrow and Gatwick are about the same
distance away; Stansted (Continental from Newark) is a bit closer.

Our address is

13 Austin Friars
London EC2N 2JX
+44 20 7670 1679

If you are getting a taxi tell them that Austin Friars is off Old Broad
St, at the intersection with Throgmorton St, behind the Stock Exchange
building.

Hotel information will be sent on later today.

I spoke to Pal yesterday, and we're booking a car on the London Eye
Ferris wheel on Monday evening at 7.00, followed by a dinner.

Look forward to seeing you here.

Alastair

P.S. Can those who are planning to attend please mail me personally so I
can keep a tally of the numbers (i.e. don't pester the list, please).
Thanks.