Subject: Demo of OASIS BTP features

Dear all,

A trade execution demo that shows the cohesion/participant timeout
features of the BTP proposed standard (revised version of the one we
showed at Mt Laurel) is now available for download at:

http://www.choreology.com/demo/trading/v0.3

The licence encourages sub-licensing (on identical terms) to help spread
the word as to the advantages of BTP. We hope you find it useful.

From time to time we will enhance the demo, and in future will notify
only downloaders of previous versions of the demo.

Please mail support@choreology.com if you have any problems.

Alastair