Subject: What, when

Dear all,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be devoting most of next week
exclusively to BTP, and that you should expect minutes, spec sections,
etc to start coming out then. This week I have a lot of other stuff on,
and I am very consciously clearing the decks to give the BTP spec proper
attention.

Btw, I wanted to pass on that we are finding a very receptive audience
for the idea of BTP in some investment banking-related circles, and
crossing quite a wide variety of potential applications (well beyond our
demo case).

Yours,

Alastair