Subject: RE: BTP Article for Web Services Journal

Title: RE: BTP Article for Web Services Journal

Hi Tyler

This draft represents a good first cut of what BTP is about.
I would like to provide you more content-rich feedback in the near future.
My immediate comment just looking at the article is that for the sake of completeness you may want to include the list of contributing/member companies in section 1.4. Even though we only have a short list of companies that decided to do a BTP reference implementation it is entirely possible that more members will decide to do the same in the near future.

Thanks

Alex

Alex Berson
CTO Strategic Vertical Markets
Office: 646-495-5097
Direct: 732-967-9188
Mobile: 732-991-1850
www.entrust.com

Entrust
Securing the Internet

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Jewell [mailto:tyler@bea.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 3:35 PM
To: Tyler Jewell
Cc: Business-Transaction
Subject: BTP Article for Web Services Journal

Hi All-

As an FYI, please find attached a first draft of an article that will go
into the first edition of Web Services Journal being released in September.
I've been monitoring the newsgroup postings for a couple of months and have
done my best to piece together an article on BTP.  I make no claims to the
accuracy of its contents :-), but I think I'm pretty close.

If anybody has any feedback, errors, or corrections, I'd love to hear it.

FYI... as an independent observer, I love the work that you have done.  I've
actually already given two presentations to clients / partners about the BTP
and its behavior (white board only).  Needless to say, the clients /
partners were frothing at the mouth to get a BTP implementation.

Take it easy,
Tyler Jewell
Evangelist, BEA Systems, Inc.
Phone: 978-884-5355

Author, "Java Web Services", OReilly, 2002
Author, "Mastering Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0", Wiley, Fall 2001
Author, "Developing EJB 2.0 and JMS Applications with BEA WebLogic Server",
BEA

Have you read the latest about EJBs at  http://www.onjava.com/pub/ct/22 yet?
Check out the latest BEA developer information at http://developer.bea.com!