Subject: RE: (Per Mark Hale), RE: ebXML in W3C? and OASIS Business Transactiongroup

Mark - Obviously anything like this is rather unofficial, but I would
certainly find it enlightening.  Tuesday 7-17 sounds good.  9 am by whose
clock?   Jamie Clark

At 06:50 AM 7/6/01, Bill Pope wrote:
>Given that you have some history in both groups I would think that
>you are a required attendee for a joint call.
>
> > > From: Mark A. Hale [mailto:mark.hale@interwoven.com]
> > > I would be happy to arrange a telecon. I will be out next week.
> > > If  7/17 9am works into everyone's schedule, I can arrange
> > > the lines.

James Bryce Clark
VP and General Counsel
McLure Moynihan Inc.
Chair, ABA Business Law Subcommittee on Electronic Commerce
jamie.clark@mmiec.com, jbc@lawyer.com
1 818 597 9475