Subject: Re: Draft 0.3a

Alastair,
I have no comments in addition to Sanjay's and Mark's.. I was just thinking on our review process... These suggestions and comments and corrections process is definitely necessary and helpful, are we also going to have a more formal review process when the protocol is in last version or is this the only review process which will at some point will yield the final version of the protocol?
Thanks.

--Sazi