Subject: RE: Today's con-call and next week's f2f

I will be available for a call tomorrow and will be attending the f2f next
week.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Pal Takacsi-Nagy [mailto:pal.takacsi@bea.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 12:02 PM
To: Business-Transaction
Subject: Today's con-call and next week's f2f

Hi all,

apologies for not dealing with this yesterday, but beacuse of airline hell I
was off-line for the whole day.
Do we want a con-call tomorrow instead? If there are more than 5 people, who
want it, let's have it. Also, volunteers to organize a conf. number are
welcome.
About next week's f2f. It will be held - as promised - at BEA's facilities:

2315 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95131

We will meet 9-5 each day. See Sanjay's mail on the "models" archive for a
list of hotels in the neighborhood.
I will post details bout the room we meet, later this week.

Thanks: Pal