Subject: RE: F2F details

Title: RE: F2F details

Pal

As I mentioned before, unfortunately I can not make the F2F - I'm in San Diego this week at the Burton Group Catalyst conference.

I'll try to dial in during the breaks, but it may present some logistical problems so please don't hold the line if it's just me.

Thanks

Alex

Alex Berson
CTO Strategic Vertical Markets
Office: 646-495-5097
Direct: 732-967-9188
Mobile: 732-991-1850
www.entrust.com

Entrust
Securing the Internet

-----Original Message-----
From: Pal Takacsi-Nagy [mailto:pal.takacsi@bea.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 12:57 PM
To: Business-Transaction
Subject: F2F details

The next f2f meeting is hosted by BEA Systems in San Jose, CA.

2315 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95131

Directions:

http://www.bea.com/contact/map_sj.shtml

The meeting is at Building 1 (the one on Guadalupe Expressway), in the
Customer Visitor Center, at the Big Sur Room.
Continental breakfast is served both days from 8 AM, the meeting starts at 9
AM and ends at 5 PM.
I arranged for a conference call number and post details in a seperate mail.
See you tomorrow.

Pal