Subject: [Fwd: LAST CHANCE TO CONFIRM -- RE: XML 2001 Presentation Submission]

Hi Pal,

See attached: the XML 2001 conference presentation has been accepted.
Are you still on for co-presentation as previously discussed?

So far I believe this means that BTP committee members will be
presenting the standard at:

XML Devcon in New York, September
High Performance Transaction Systems (HPTS) Workshop, California,
October
FIBV (International Federation of Stock Exchanges) Technology Directors
Conference, MIT, November
XML 2001, Orlando, December.

Yours,

Alastair

Jane,

I would be delighted to do the presentation at XML 2001. This is in fact the
very first time that I have received any communication since submitting the
proposal. There must have been some glitch with prior e-mails, although the
address looks good.

I have an informal agreement with a colleague in BEA Systems who chairs the
OASIS BTP committee that we may co-present. Will this be a problem? I need to
double-check his availability and get back to you. Please let me know if this is
OK.

Many thanks,

Alastair

"Harnad, Jane" wrote:

> Alastair --  I am sending this note to ask one last time -- are you still
> willing to do the presentation at XML 2001?  Please advise immediately.
>
> Thank you
> Jane

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair
tel;cell:+44 795 841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207 670 1785
tel;work:+44 207 670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;13 Austin Friars=0D=0A;London;;EC2N 2JX;
fn:Alastair Green
end:vcard