Subject: Draft spec 0.6

Dear members,

The attached zip contains the Word format of Draft Specification 0.6. (0.5 was an interim version, not circulated.)

Please note: this version does not incorporate many of the changes consequent on the San Jose discussion. It does not incorporate the changes on VCT-Composer relations. It does not incorporate numerous private comments passed to us, nor Sanjay's diagrams.

It does add copyright and acknowledgements, and material on Operation Groups/Participants, but its main purpose is to distribute the revised state tables and vastly-expanded state table explanations that Peter has been working on.

The state tables do reflect the HAZARD discussion at SJ, and the decision to move to PREPARED.

This version of the specification is a preliminary working document intended primarily for TC consumption. In its current form, it is not a particularly useful vehicle for review or for familiarization with BTP.

Assuming finalization of issues on Messaging, and revised text to reflect that work in the next week to ten days, plus portions from Mark Little, plus revised workflow appendix from Mark Potts/Sazi Temel, Peter and I anticipate having a final draft 0.9 spec for issue on Monday 17 September.

I am away on a "writing holiday" for the next week, which means daytimes of holiday, and evenings of writing. I will not be on e-mail. Peter will be available.

Yours,

Alastair

2001-08-31.OASIS.BTP.Specification.DRAFT.0.6.zip

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair
tel;cell:+44 795 841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207 670 1785
tel;work:+44 207 670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;13 Austin Friars=0D=0A;London;;EC2N 2JX;
fn:Alastair Green
end:vcard