Subject: Re: Leaving HP

Savas,

Good luck with the next job. I found your disagreements very educational --
it was good to get an opportunity to work on this with you.

Alastair

Savas Parastatidis wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As of next week I will no longer be working for HP. As a result, I will
> no longer be a voting member of the BTP TC.
>
> I really enjoyed working with all of you. Thank you for putting up with
> my disagreements and my lack of experience on transactions. You have all
> done a great job with BTP and I am sure the industry will adopt it.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Dr. Savas Parastatidis
> Senior Software Engineer - Hewlett Packard Arjuna Labs
> http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/savas.parastatidis

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair
tel;cell:+44 795 841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207 670 1785
tel;work:+44 207 670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;13 Austin Friars=0D=0A;London;;EC2N 2JX;
fn:Alastair Green
end:vcard