Subject: Re: Marketing and publicity

Hi Krishna,

I'm glad you agree. A JSR is what we had in mind. I've talked to a few other TC
members about this, and I think there's a fair amount of interest in a JaXTA. I'd
very much welcome your involvement in proposing this -- we should be able to benefit
from the SAML experience.

If anyone else is interested in such an initiative why don't they send me a mail,
and we can take it from there.

Yours,

Alastair

Krishna Sankar wrote:

> Alastair,
>
>         You are right. A cohesive, consistent, easy to use and standard Java API
> would accelerate the prelevant use of the BTP APIs.
>
>         For Java APIs one should go thru the JCP (Java Community Process). One
> should initiate a JSR as per http://www.jcp.org/jsr/overview/index.jsp.  I
> just initiated one for the OASIS SAML. If you want, we can work on one for
> BTP as well. Pl let me know.
>
>         cheers

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair J.
tel;cell:+44 795-841 2107
tel;fax:+44 207-670 1785
tel;work:+44 207-670 1780
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
adr:;;13 Austin Friars;London;;EC2N 2JX;England
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
fn:Alastair J. Green