Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Choreoloyg response to BEA proposal

This should come as no surprise, but since I won't be able to attend the
teleconference I'd like to cast my vote on BEAs proposal now: I vote NO to
this proposal. I like to idea of conformance profiles as a way of allowing
vendors some extra flexibility, but that's about as far as I'd like us to go
down that route.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs