Subject: RE: [business-transaction] HPs position on BEAs proposal and theChoreology response

Dear collegues,

I would like to suggest that we stop accusing each other's companies as part
of our discussions in the OASIS mailing list. I would also like to suggest
that we keep this mailing list to technical discussions. I think that the
BEA's proposal tried to stick to this principle.
Along these lines I would like to re-iterate that according to my belief the
current specification is too complex for wide adoption. I would like to
point out SOAP as a positive example of simplicity. The SOAP 1.1
specification is only about 50 pages long. The current BTP spec draft is
over 100.