Subject: [business-transaction] Notes from today's conference call (10/26)

There was much discussion on today's telcon.  The resulting actions are as
follows:

1.  Vote result:   Cohesion will be considered in scope of the
specification.  A proposal by BEA to limit scope by removing cohesion from
the current specification and forwarding it to a later version was put to
vote.  Discussion was permitted before voting.

2.  Bill Pope and Jeff Brown will be working on a conformance recommendation
for the group.  We encourage people to help and you should contact Bill at:
zpope@pobox.com.  We are all going to work on a 'simplification' of the
specification through this mechanism.  Alternative mechanisms are also
welcome and you are encouraged to post them to the list as soon as possible.

3.  There was much discussion about process and we need to work to keep the
specification moving.  I put forward the following proposals at next week's
conference call (Nov 1):

	1.  We open an issues list based on the draft specification 0.9

	2.  The issues list is closed to additions on Nov 15.

There will be interim discussions on the list concerning discrepancies
between specification versions 0.6 and 0.9.

I will arrange a teleconference for 9am Pacific for November 1.

Have a great weekend everyone!

	Mark