Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Proposal for conference call format

Title: RE: [business-transaction] Proposal for conference call format

Looks good, but if I may make a suggestion, we should establish a minute taker prior to the meeting if at all possible, this way the person will be prepared and ready, and we don't need to spend extra time waiting for a volunteer

Alex

Alex Berson
CTO Vertical Market Solutions
Voice (NY): 646-495-5097 (NJ) 732-967-9188
Cell: 732-991-1850
Fax: 732-390-5784

 <http://www.entrust.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: William Z Pope [mailto:zpope@pobox.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 1:43 PM
To: OASIS BTP (Main List)

I would like to propose a general structure for the phone conferences.
Comments, revisions, and suggestions welcome.

1. Greetings and settle in (5 minutes)
2. Establish minute taker for this meeting
3. Call roll
4. Accept previous minutes
5. Set agenda
6. discussion, votes, general meeting
7. review outstanding action items

FYI, here is a link to the OASIS process page.  Covers things like
membership,
voting, meeting process, etc.
 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml

Regards,