Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Conf. Call

BTPers,

My apologies but due to meeting conflict I cannot resolve I will not be able
to attend the conf call today.

I will also be submitting comments on the spec over the weekend to the
issues list, again apologies for this being later than, we were trying to
achieve as a committee, and I was working towards, but this week has been
hell.

Jim: not being able to get to the f2f in London I also have some comments on
the WSDL and binding discussion that I would like to touch base with you on
later this week or early next.

Regards,
Mark Potts
Chief Technology Officer
Talking Blocks
www.talkingblocks.com

t. 415 255 7424
f. 415 255 7425
c. 415 606 9096
e. mailto:mark.potts@talkingblocks.com
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Potts;Mark
FN:Mark Potts (E-mail)
ORG:Talking Blocks
TITLE:Chief Technology Officer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(415) 255-7424
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(415) 606-9096
TEL;WORK;FAX:(415) 255-7425
ADR;WORK:;San Francisco;10 United Nations Plaza, Suite 610;San Francisco;CA;94102;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:San Francisco=0D=0A10 United Nations Plaza, Suite 610=0D=0ASan Francisco, CA=
 94102=0D=0AUnited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:mark.potts@talkingblocks.com
REV:20010412T180824Z
END:VCARD