Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Conf call today?

Any day will be fine with me at the same time.

Pyounguk

-----Original Message-----
From: William Z Pope [mailto:zpope@pobox.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 8:32 AM
To: Pal Takacsi-Nagy; Business-Transaction

Pal and everyone,
We do not have anyone hosting todays call.  My mistake, I missed
setting that after the last call.  I suggest that we reschedule
a call for next Tuesday at the normal time.  This also accomodates
the US Thanksgiving holiday that is on Thursday next week.

Does this work for enough people?

My apologies for missing this.

=bill

PS: Would the people who have sent me their priority issues please
resend them to the general list.  I think that's a more productive
way to share information.