Subject: [business-transaction] Resignation

Team,

I certiainly appreciate the efforts of this team and the recent moves to
strengthen the specification. Due to a recent change in my job responsibilities
resulting a shift of effort, I will be unable to continue to participate in the
working group and will need to resign.

I wish you much success!

Thanks,

Mark