Subject: Re: [business-transaction] the issue of issues and the forthcoming ftf

> I would be delighted for other people to put in text. :-)

Good. Now all we need to do is agree on what issues we want to discuss.

> Since 0.9.0.1 is editorial, I didn't put revision marking on.

OK, but I think we should have them on for everything from now on.

> (BTW, word does something a bit odd when change tracking is on - it seems
> chew up all my machines cycles when idle - it yields to anything else with
> real work to do. Anyone else seen this - I suspect it may involve some odd
> construct in the document)

Yes, it whacks my CPU to 100% after the document has been open a while.

> I found that working out how complex/simple something was, and working out
> proposed solution if it was simple was the same thing, but "yes" as
general
> rule.

OK, do you want to take a stab at saying which issues we should discuss? I
haven't got any problems with the issue resolutions you've been sending
(other than the responses I've sent to a few).

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Email: mark@arjuna.com | mark_little@hp.com