Subject: [business-transaction] Travel info for F2F 14-15 December 2001

Liberty Corner is around 25 miles west of Newark airport (EWR).

The best airport to fly to is Newark.  The other NYC area airports,
Kennedy (JFK) and LaGuardia (LGA) are an extra 2 hours or so to drive
to/from, depending on the time of day and traffic.  You cannot cross the
Hudson River to NYC in a car with only one person in it on any weekday
morning (I'm not certain about weekends); crossing to New Jersey is
always OK with one person in a car.

I mention LGA and JFK because (a) JFK has more international flights and
(b) occasionally you'll find lower fares to LGA or JFK.

Continental is the dominant carrier at Newark Airport.  They have a lot
of flights from Europe as well as across the United States.

If you fly into LGA or JFK and fly out of EWR, you can take a cab, bus,
or train into Manhattan and take a train to Newark, renting a car
there.   There's a train to/from Lyons station on New Jersey Transit
from New York Penn Station (34th and 7th avenue), but cabs are iffy -
call the hotel for information if you choose public transport.  Email me
for more train information.

If you look up our address in Mapquest, it thinks our office is in
Basking Ridge NJ, with the wrong ZIP code.  You can get directions, at
www.mapquest.com by specifying 140 Allen Rd, Basking Ridge NJ 07920 as
the (incorrect) address.

bill cox
begin:vcard
n:Cox;William
tel;cell:+1 908 385 7855
tel;fax:+1 908 580 3060
tel;work:+1 908 580 3458
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.bea.com/
org:BEA Systems, Inc.;Architecture and Standards
adr:;;140 Allen Rd;Liberty Corner;NJ;07938;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:William.Cox@bea.com
title:Technical Director
fn:William Cox