Subject: RE: [business-transaction] ORACLE BTP Issues

Geoff,

Thanks for the issues. I've put them on the list ( http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/business-transactions/issues.html) as issues  87 - 93 (your numbering is in there as "Submitter's identification").

I assumed the General clarification was an introduction of the issues, rather than an issue in its own right.

I wasn't certain what category (tech, minor tech, editorial) to give them in some cases, so I've classified them all as technical, except the last on the spec level, which I've made editorial.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com