Subject: [business-transaction] Dinner for Wednesday arrivals?

I'm not feeling very well tonight, so I'm not going to try to meet
people for a Wednesday evening dinner.  The hotel should be able to
point out decent restaurants in the area.

See you all on Thursday morning.  I'll be bringing recording gear for
the meeting.

bill cox
begin:vcard
n:Cox;William
tel;cell:+1 908 385 7855
tel;fax:+1 908 580 3060
tel;work:+1 908 580 3458
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.bea.com/
org:BEA Systems, Inc.;Architecture and Standards
adr:;;140 Allen Rd;Liberty Corner;NJ;07938;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:William.Cox@bea.com
title:Technical Director
fn:William Cox