Subject: Re: [business-transaction] PREPARE_INFERIORS

> The list is closed for new technical issues. I've been trying to avoid
> getting to issue 100, but there are bound to be editorials, so we're going
> to go over, aren't we.

I think that it's useful to close the list prior to a release of the spec.
However, we can't prevent new issues from coming up and some of them (and
I'm not saying the issue I raised falls into this category) will need to be
addressed before the spec. can be released. Do we need a formal rule for
"bumping" issues across release boundaries? I'd hope that such issues would
be blatantly obvious as to their importance, but you never know.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little, Distinguished Engineer,
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Email: mark_little@hp.com
Phone: +44 191 2606216
Fax  : +44 191 2606250