Subject: RE: [business-transaction] RE: missing specs

I think it's the same crash, but they didn't restore the documents
sub-directory. I'm re-uploading the 0.9.1 (current) texts at the moment. I
will ask for the other stuff to be restored.

There must be some risk of reversion, but the only pages that get replaced
with the same name are the top page and the issues list. The top page has
the date at the top (but I failed to update it in revisions from november to
16 jan), and the issues list (and the alternatively ordered table) have
their change date at the bottom (added automatically)

Peter