Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Next face-to-face

> The week immediately following JavaOne sounds possible, something in
> the week of April 1 to April 5.  How does that work with peoples
> schedules?

Actually, I just got reminded that I'm scheduled to be away the week after
JavaOne. But during JavaOne, or the OMG Web Services workshop timescales are
still ok.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little, Distinguished Engineer,
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Email: mark_little@hp.com
Phone: +44 191 2606216
Fax  : +44 191 2606250