Subject: [business-transaction] Meeting at Oracle on March 8

We have just confirmed that Oracle is willing to host the
BTP meeting in Redwood City (Silicon Valley) on May 8th.  I will
send out the prospective agenda shortly.  If anyone has items that
they want on the agenda please send them to me and CC Peter Furniss.

I've heard two concerns expressed about this meeting.  That we've
waited too long to schedule it and that there isn't a compelling
reason to have a face-to-face at this point.  Please express
yourselves on these and any other items related to the meeting.

Thanks,
=bill