Subject: RE: [business-transaction] FW: Missing in Goals?

Title: Missing in Goals?

They are still continuing this thread in their mailing list and trying to figure out what it is they need.  Anne Thomas Manes has mentioned BTP today in that thread.  They will probably figure out that they won’t recreate BTP, but will need to allow (or not prevent) BTP messages to be part of the architecture of Web Services.

-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: William Z Pope [mailto:zpope@pobox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 11:47 AM
To: mark.potts@talkingblocks.com; Stephen White; business-transaction@lists.oasis-open.org

You seem to be making the assumption that chevrontexaco or the W3 ws-arch group

is aligned with the IBM statements.  Is that known to be so?

Regardless this looks to be an opportunity to inform the W3C ws-arch group about BTP.

I would have copyed Roger Cutler on this but would prefer to leave that to Steve since

he was party to the original email.

=bill