Subject: RE: [business-transaction] FW: Transactions

I don't see how this can be inconsistent with the Web Services architecture
since we (HP) have released a product called "Web Services Transactions"
based on BTP that ships with the rest of our Web Services platform. Seems a
natural fit to us since it complements our other WS* offerings.

QED?

Jim
--
Dr. Jim Webber