Subject: RE: [business-transaction] email votes - 5 issues

Sazi,

- Issue 29: Redirection

YES - The way this issue is formulated confused me... I am voting YES for "eliminating the redirector and related message from the specification as suggested in proposed solution"

You may want to switch your vote - the email for vote has made this rather confusing, because (using the issues list terminology) the "proposed solution" which is the subject of the vote is opposite to the original "suggested solution" of the submitter. In the issue list the proposed solution has "rationale" and "changes" subsections - in the email the "suggested solution" is called "abstract", the "changes" is "concrete changes to the spec" and the "rationale"   is "supporting material".

I guess the convention I've been following that "suggested" doesn't mean "proposed" should have been spelled out more or renamed the suggested solution to something else. In this case (as explained in the rationale/supported material), the original suggested solution is rejected by the proposed solution. (and see archived messages, thread heads linked from the issue list)

Peter