Subject: RE: [business-transaction] New BTP review draft 0.9.6

Guys:

I may not be able to make it for the whole of this evening's teleconference
- appologies for that. However, it would be really useful if we could have
some kind of idea of numbers for the Newcastle F2F primarily so we can get
enough food and drink to sustain us through the meeting :-)

Bill: any chance we could schedule some time on the call or something?

Jim