Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Draft 1 - Newcastle F2F Agenda

Hi Geoff,
The face to face is on May 16th and 17th in Newcastle.  I anticipate
a lot of email discussion on Issue 89 prior to that meeting.  If the
various participants would like we can have an Issue 89 specific
conference call next week to move this along.  Any less formal
interactions between various TC members are also encouraged.

=bill