Subject: [business-transaction] Newcastle Face-to-Face: Venue Change

Hi everyone,

For those intending to come to the f2f in Newcastle, I need to inform you of
a venue change. Instead of being hosted in the HP Arjuna Lab itself, we will
be hosting the meeting in the Vermont Hotel instead (which is where most of
you will be staying anyway, so it's not such a big deal).

We'll be in the Earl Grey Room, and there will be teleconference facilities
that I'll relay to you later.

See http://www.aboutbritain.com/hotels/Hotel7005.asp for location/booking
information (there's a map link too).

Easiest way to get to the hotel is either to take a taxi from the airport,
or to take the metro (or train) to central station and walk round the
corner.

Jim