Subject: Re: [business-transaction] Meeting? When?

Bill,

I spoke to Bill Pope yesterday, who has been away from mail for the last
couple of days, and I think he is planning to set something up.

My bad days are Wednesday this week, Friday this week, and Monday next
week.

Could I suggest Wednesday 22 August? Mark said that 5pm to 7pm UK time
are very bad hours for phone calls given his new baby. This indicates
8.00am Pacific, 11.00am Eastern, 4.00pm British, 5.00pm MEZ, or,
shunting it the other way, something like 11.30/2.30/7.30/8.30.

Yours,

Alastair

--

Alastair Green
CEO, Choreology Ltd

Cohesions 1.0 (TM)
Business transaction management software for application coordination

+44 207.670.1679
+44 207.670.1785 (fax)