Subject: RE: [business-transaction] What's happened to the web page?

Title:

Dreary Mark,

I suspect it has been KAVIsed!

I found that for both Netscape and IE if you go straight to the BTP page it a[pears to be blank - but if you click to one of the other groups first then on the Business Transactions link the BTP page appears all right.  I tried a few links on the page and the ones I tried worked.

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
13, Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 20 7670 1787

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948 219

Fax:

+44 (0) 20 7670 1785

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions 1.0™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com