Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Proposing a meeting

I kind of agree here. Need to know in advance what the phone call is for.

sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: Furniss, Peter [mailto:Peter.Furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 8:36 AM
To: business-transaction@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm afraid that's not such a good time for me and impossible for
Alastair (who will be in mid-air).

Also, assuming the mystery matter is one of some substance and is not a
straight-forward yes or no question, it's really rather short notice.
With the BPEL meeting later this week - (and BPEL obviously has some
general relatedness) - there isn't going to be much time to come to the
meeting with any considered thought.  And what else should be on the
agenda ? There are some maintenance issues against the 1.0 spec,
announced some time ago (and I've finally got round to putting up the
issues list under the new system), and there may be others.

Could we make the call the following week ? A week less an hour later
(16:00 UTC, Tuesday 30th September = 09:00 pacific, 12:00 eastern, 17:00
uk) would be much easier.

The extra time before the meeting will also allow discussion of the
issue by email beforehand - although it may only be during a formal
meeting that a motion can be proposed, knowing what's coming up may give
a better chance of getting agreement and wide consensus.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd

   Cohesions 1.0 (TM)
   Business transaction management software for application coordination

web: http://www.choreology.com
email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com
phone:  +44 870 739 0066  <-- new, from 4 August 2003
mobile: +44 7951 536168

ion/members/leave_workgroup.php.