Subject: Re: [business-transaction] WS-CAF

Yes, an OASIS TC can be closed by a resolution of its members. A TC can
also be closed by the TC Admin if the TC has gone inactive.

I would expect that this is coincidence. But TC members could decide to
close their TC if their work is complete or if they want to move their
work to another TC that is forming; it's up to the TC members to make
this decision.

-Karl

Mark Little wrote:
> I can say that this is Doug's proposal and you knew about it at the same
> time I did. Hey, I didn't even know TCs could be closed ;-)
>
> I think this is just coincidence and it's certainly not the case that any
> WS-CAF effort in OASIS is predicated by the closure of the BTP TC.
>
> Mark.

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org