Subject: RE: [business-transaction] RE: [business-transaction-comment] Public Comment

> If we just look at WS-T only one of the protocols
> is really meant to run in a loosely coupled
> Web Services environment: Business Activities.
> So we would expect that trading partners would
> interact only via this.

Wow!  That was a very short negotiation-to-agreement!

I would be very happy to standardize on WS-T BA,
because loosely coupled trading partners
is all I really want to do.

(I have not been arguing for BTP.)

However, once you get loosely-coupled trading partners transacting
successfully, you may find (as I have) that lots of internal
interactions are also essentially loosely-coupled trading partners.