Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups - BT TC conference call modified

Notice should have gone out from Kavi immediately after the last
call, that's when I put the event on the Calendar.  I just
updated some of the details on the Calendar form in Kavi yesterday,
causing emails to go out with notification of the changes.  This
SHOULD have been visible for nearly two weeks.  Did you not see
the notification two weeks ago Wednesday?  There have been other
glitches in the system.

=bill

ion/event.php?
event_id=3094

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
> application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
> copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
> browser.
>
> Referenced Items
> Date            Name                             Type
> 15 Sep 2003     btp_extra_issues_list.html       Reference Document
> 15 Sep 2003     btp_maintenance_issues_list...   Reference Document

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/members/le
ave_workgroup.php.