Subject: RE: [business-transaction] Groups - BT TC conference call modified

Mark,
Checking the business-transaction archive the original notification
did not go to the list so you are right, this is very short notice.
My apologies to you and the rest of the TC.

I suggest we continue and see who can make it.  Decide how to handle
this on the call.

=bill

ion/event.php?
event_id=3094

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
> application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
> copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
> browser.
>
> Referenced Items
> Date            Name                             Type
> 15 Sep 2003     btp_extra_issues_list.html       Reference Document
> 15 Sep 2003     btp_maintenance_issues_list...   Reference Document

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/business-transaction/members/le
ave_workgroup.php.