Subject: RE: [business-transaction] no call details yet - call is still planned

Bill,

I checked my email on Tuesday 16 at 11am GMT and the phone number had not
been issued.
I then had to catch a flight, and did not have net access till after the
call.
Had the number been published in a timely manner I would have been able to
make the call.
I don't know what the OASIS rules say about how far in advance call-in
numbers need to be published,
but 6 hours is not enough time given timezones and travel schedules. I also
not that the archive
records your email at 18:24 which is after the meeting begun
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/business-transaction/200312/msg00012.ht
ml.

I therefore suggest that the meeting should not be counted for good
standing/attendance, as
the call-in details were not available in a timley manner. Karl, any comment
on this?

Cheers,
 Martin.

ion/members/leave_workgroup.php.