Subject: BTP issue maint-7

At the last BT TC meeting I recollected that Alex had sent me something
on the xml schema typos in maint-7, but I couldn't find it. He resent me
the stuff - thank you Alex.

I've uploaded the revised schema document to

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/4892/2003-10-14.btp-1-
0-core.xsd

and Alex's message is below.

Note that in accordance with the motion approved on 25 November (under
the discussion of maint-2), the identifying URIs for the schemas will be
updated when the 1.1 spec is finalised.

Peter

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: BTP issue 7
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:49:17 -0400
From: Alex Ceponkus <alex@ceponkus.org>
To: Furniss, Peter <Peter.Furniss@choreology.com>

Hi Peter,

Issue 7 consists of typos in the schema.  Suggested fixes (and diff) to
schema attached.

  > Response requested is not mandatory (minOccurs=0 and specified
  > default) for enrol/resign/inferior-state/superior-state in the
  > xml schema but there is no indication that they are optional in
  > the informal message set.

Fixed in attached document.  minOccurs=0 has been removed (default for
minOccurs is 1.)

  > decider, inferior address and transaction identifier is not
  > mandatory for begun in the xml schema but not in the informal
  > message set.

According to the abstract message set, decider-address and
inferior-address may be absent (both informal XML and schema are
consistent with the abstract message set for these elements.)  No
changes made to decider-address or inferior-address.

transaction-identifier has been fixed in the attached schema by the
removal of minOccurs=0.

  > In the xml schema "fault" doesn't contain a fault text.

Fixed in attached schema.

Line 3556 of the spec (in the informal XML) contains a bug: should be
</btp:fault-text> and not </btp:fault-data>.

Regards,
Alex